As the nation heads into the second week of lockdown and the White family heads into the fourth week of self-isolation, I thought we’d share a few tips and tricks on how to stay sane during this odd period.
- Schedule some you time – It may sound silly considering you’re not really going anywhere or getting up to much, but a lot of us are still undergoing a gruelling daily routine, just from home. So make sure you take some time for you to completely switch off and unwind.
- Journal – whack out an old notebook or diary and start each day with a little bit of positivity. Write down three things you’re most grateful for. You’ll be surprised how this shifts your mindset for the rest of the day. I’ve certainly found that trying to remain positive during this period as really made a difference.
- Get moving – wherever you can. It’s likely you’ll be sat around for most of the day working, so take the opportunity to pop out for a quick pre-work and lunch-time walk to blow off the cobwebs. You’ll be amazed how well it can clear a foggy brain.
- WOFH – Work Out From Home. No equipment required, just a little bit of space. Carve out some time to get your heart pumping. There are LOADS of amazing, free workouts available online (on Instagram and Youtube) at the moment, so make the most of them!
- Let Food Energise You – Eat clean, whole foods, but also don’t beat yourself up for a cheeky glass of vino.
What have been your lockdown saviours for Lockdown 2.0? Let me know below.