Long distance can be pants, throw in a pandemic and it makes it all the more poop (for want of a better word).
So, here are a few virtual Valentine’s Day Date Ideas to take the edge off of things:
- Netflix watch party – switch off and catch up on your fave. series/film together
- Send a care package of all the things your partner loves for them to enjoy on V Day, or of a scrummy meal you can both enjoy (one sent to you and one to them). I’d recommend La Nonna’s if you love pasta as much as me, it’s so yummy. Set a time, have FaceTime at the ready and enjoy a meal together virtually.
- Take a couple’s quiz together – there are lots of these kicking around online and can sometimes make you feel closer and heat up the intimacy faster.
- Have an evening of cocktails – Icely Done have some super cute sets you could split up and send to your loved one.
- Play a game – apps like Houseparty and Psych! have some fun games right at your finger tips you can play together.
Happy (almost) Valentine’s Day x